How to Become A Member
- Builders and developers who wish to apply for CREDAI membership should have completed a minimum of 1 project in Bengaluru.
- Applicants should have a clean track record.
- Applicants from other cities will be considered only if they are a part of any other CREDAI chapter.
- All applications will go through a screening process by two existing members who have completed three years and above with a clean record and no pending dues.
- The Managing Committee has absolute discretion either to accept or to reject applications. They are not bound to give applicants any reason for rejection.
- Once the application is accepted, applicants will be notified with a welcome letter along with a copy of Code of Conduct sealed by CREDAI Bengaluru’s logo. This will be followed by an enrolment and registration process.
- Members are required to use CREDAI Bengaluru’s logo in all publicity and advertising materials.
- All members are obliged to follow the Rules & Regulations, Code of Conduct and Code of Practices of the association.
- Applicants can collect the application form from the CREDAI Bengaluru office.
Kindly fill the form below and we will reach out to you shortly.